weight

Thursday, February 6, 2014

Walk this way

Sometimes I wonder just how much one person can walk.  I seems like I check my Fitbit app 100 times a day just to see how many steps I have taken.  I may be getting a little obsessive about it, but if it helps me lose weight, then I am all for it.

One of the websites I joined for fun was Walkadoo.  There really is no point to it other than to encourage each other to get up and move more.  You earn points for talking to other people, encouraging them, and taking your own steps.  Each day it gives you a "card" and you must meet or exceed those steps for points.  Unlike FitStudio, these points are not really worth anything, but it is fun anyway.  You can even compete in derbies with your friends.  Again, it isn't really for anything but fun, but fun it is.

Today is a short one.  But, since you took the time to read this, I think I will give you a little more fun.  This is one of my favorites from when I was little and the catchy little song stays in my head sometimes all day long.



No comments:

Post a Comment