weight

Saturday, April 25, 2015

Hmmm- this isn't so bad after all



Last week was our first weigh in for Weight Watchers.  I lost 3 lbs and Mandy lost 5!!  I am so pleased with us.  We have started to adapt everyone's meals to a healthier way, and no one is complaining.  Mandy has stepped up and has been cooking a ton of amazing foods that we all love.  We are trying new recipes and loving it. 
We have our third meeting tomorrow.  I am actually looking forward to it.  My scale has already started going down and it excites me. 

Ahhhh that damn scale.  I really have to stop getting on it so much.  We all weigh at least one time a day.  We have to stop letting those damn numbers control our day to day attitude.  We get obsessive over it. 
I understand the importance of weighing in once a week at WW but come on.  Still for some reason, I just cannot stop.  Every morning I step on, hopefully for even a tenth of a pound change and every night I get on to see how much higher it is-- how much fluid I am holding and if I over did it.  I know, logically, it makes no sense in any way, but I still do it.  AND as much as I sit here, writing this, saying I should stop and saying I don't need to do it ever day, I know tomorrow, before our WW meeting, I will still step on that scale and see what I am in for. 

Somehow I am still doing pretty well on food.  I have my days but once again I managed to keep it between the lines, and I am STOKED!  For the first time we feel like this can happen!

I am still in school and still busting my tail.  I have a rare three day weekend because we start going on Saturdays now.  I will now be in school Tuesday through Saturday which kind of sucks, but it will be really nice to have a week day available for doctors appointments and other things that are not open on the weekend.

Hopefully I will update tomorrows weight before next weekend. 

No comments:

Post a Comment