weight

Tuesday, December 2, 2014

The Worst Blogger in the WORLD!!!

I really am the worst blogger ever.  In the past months, I have improved my business, lost 10 pounds, kicked that awful phobia of needles in the snatch, had my gallbladder out, gained 10 lbs, flaked on two 5k races I registered for, and decided to go to cosmetology school.

I am no longer the Skinny Sister.  Not really anyway.  My oldest sister has gotten suspiciously thin.  I will talk about that in another post.

I am on a quest to lose some weight again.  I am not as healthy or as fit as I was.  I know I am about to be standing up all day, and I need to increase my stamina.  I do have to say that my over all fitness has improved- I have stayed on my meds.  I have worn a FitBit for almost a year now and I can say that I move a lot more most days than I did at the beginning of the year. 

Moving more won't help a ton if you don't change the way you eat.  I can do well for a while, and then I just sink into a pit that I cannot seem to drag myself out of.  I can never blame anyone but myself but I do often.  I need to take more responsibility for what I am eating and doing. 

I have a great menu lined out for the next few weeks.  I have a lot of great ingredients and I am taking a lot of effort to keep the bad foods out of the house.  I figure if I can make it through the holidays, then I can find a way to keep it going. 

I am changing up the blog a little to reflect how I look. 

As far as business goes things have been going GREAT.  I will try to update a little over the next few days and weeks about everything that has happened, including that little phobia ass-kicking and gallbladder surgery I mentioned.  That alone has made it a good year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment